Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pristine Blue ???

1. Back To Top    #1

Pristine Blue ???

Anyone ever try this stuff??? My neighbor is using it instead of chlorine ??
    20X36 IG vinyl (18,000 gal), 3 sheer descents, Max-Flo 1.5hp VS 2300, Aquarite T15 SWG, C3030 filter, 250,000 BTU heater, Sharkvac XL (Hayward equip)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pristine Blue ???

http://www.pristineblue.com/_old/pdf...istineBlue.pdf

I take it his pool may have a few copper stains. Does anyone in his family have blonde hair?
    15'x48" 4500 gallon Intex pool, buried 1.5 ft. Pac-Fab Dynamo 3/4 hp pump. Hayward S180T sand filter, bought used. Taylor K-2006 test kit. Rocket mass heater based wood fired pool heater.

3. Back To Top    #3

I don't really understand the need for it. My mom uses it in her indoor pool, though I'm trying to get her to stop. You are supposed to use it in addition to chlorine. Using it without anything that actually sanitizes the water is dangerous because it does nothing to prevent bacteria or viruses from living in the water.
    30K gallon IG vinyl. 1.5HP 2-speed Waterway Mustang pump. 600 lb sand filter. Polaris 280. Circupool SI-60+. TF-100

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_R View Post
    http://www.pristineblue.com/_old/pdf...istineBlue.pdf

I take it his pool may have a few copper stains. Does anyone in his family have blonde hair?
    LOL, yes actually. A gimmick I take it. Thx for the replies.
    20X36 IG vinyl (18,000 gal), 3 sheer descents, Max-Flo 1.5hp VS 2300, Aquarite T15 SWG, C3030 filter, 250,000 BTU heater, Sharkvac XL (Hayward equip)