I was hoping to be able to post two bids from the builders I liked the best that came out to my house. However, one has been very slow to get back with me and takes their time in answering any questions. They are a very small company in comparison of the two, and have not been around nearly as long as the other company. Looks like they are making my decision easier on who to go with by the day.
I had five builders come out and give me quotes. They were all within $5000 of each other. This quote is from the builder I liked best. They were the highest in price, but I liked them by far the best. What do you all think?
* Inground 24x12, polymer walls, vermiculite bottom, vinyl freeform custom pool. We can play with the size of the pool at no additional cost as long as we don't exceed 300 sq feet.
* 28ml liner sides, 20ml floor.
* Lifetime structural warranty.
* 20 year pro rated liner warranty.
* Contractors CAD drawings and landscape design.
* Permits from the town.
* 1 day of allowance of layout and excavate fill.
* Hydrostatic relief valve and 20 tons of stone allowance.
* One truckload of processed gravel for backfill.
* Pentair FNS cartridge filter with polymer tank.
* Pentair Whisperflo pump, 1HP.
* AquaPure 1400 SWCG.
* One skimmer with weir gate, and three surface return lines.
* Two "Anti Vortex" covered main drains T'd together for safety against entrapment.
* Pre-Plumbed dedicated line for Polaris.
* Polaris 280
* 2 500 watt lights (upgrade available for colored LED)
* Loop Loc winter cover installed.
* 12" bull nose rounded paver coping around entire perimeter of pool.