Filter plug question

My intex rectangular 32' x 16' x 52" pool comes with Intex 28681EG 120V 16-Inch Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump & Saltwater System with GFCI for Pools. I am not taking it out of the box and setting up until next spring so I will not be able to see the pump until then. My pool will be around 10ft or a little more from the GFCI plug on back of trailer. That 10ft will not have any cars or anything driving over it but will have a full size ATV about 800lbs going across it. I live in Georgia so the pool will be staying up all year round but I will take the pump inside so no chance of freezing. I am trying to figure out how to bury the cord so it is not more than a few inches down so it will not be too hard to get back up to take out for winter (our ground is hard as a rock) I was thinking electrical conduit buried just an inch or less under ground but i have a question. Does anyone know how big the GFCI plug is? I mean will it fit through a pipe opening and if so what size? Or does anyone have any ideas for the plug in so that a full size 800lb ATV riding over it will not hurt it?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.