New member.....new pool

Oh man.....I want to laugh but know I shouldn't. Even she'll laugh one day.......a loooonnnggg time from now.

I know the paver delivery guy was going to put the pavers right where I park and not in the side yard where they needed to go. Luckily I was home to direct him.

Oh man.....I want to laugh but know I shouldn't. Even she'll laugh one day.......a loooonnnggg time from now.

I know the paver delivery guy was going to put the pavers right where I park and not in the side yard where they needed to go. Luckily I was home to direct him.

My Hill Country deck is now in! Check out the last post in my build thread (link in my signature). I have a bad picture of it, but you can see how it looks. We love the color!

Hi TXHeat - can you post any more photos of your pool - especially with a view of the water / plaster finish? Stonescapes Midnight Blue is a front runner for me. We are down to it and Mini Pebble Black. Would love to see it on some TX pools not posted by the manufacturer.

- Thanks Karen

Hi TXHeat - can you post any more photos of your pool - especially with a view of the water / plaster finish? Stonescapes Midnight Blue is a front runner for me. We are down to it and Mini Pebble Black. Would love to see it on some TX pools not posted by the manufacturer.

- Thanks Karen

Hi Karen....sorry, but I just saw this. Here are a few pictures of the water post construction. I have some throughout the process if you want to see those also. Hopefully these will give you some idea of what the finished product looks like. I did find the gallery of pictures at National Pool Tile's website to be the most helpful in our process in terms of seeing lots of photos of different colors/finishes also. http://www.nptpool.com/

Hope this helps and let me know if you want to see some more.

IMG_2620.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2619.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2618.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2615.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2613.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks TXHeat. I think our coping and tanning deck are both made out of the Oklahoma flagstone so this gives me a great idea of how it will look. - Karen At least I'm definite on the mini pebble.

Let me know and I can take more pictures to show you. I know how tough it can be to finalize a pick on color. Only thing I will say is it is more teal than I thought it would be, especially in the deeper water. But overall we are happy. Once we decided to go with the pebble, it made our choice easier. There were fewer colors to choose from than the QuartzScape we were looking at before. We wanted a darker color and a more "lagoon" look, but knew the black was going to be too dark for our setting.