Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

View Poll Results: How much wood a woodchuck chuck? If a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

1 50.00%

2 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: trying it out

1. Back To Top    #1

trying it out

lala
    Java - Learning that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!- Houston Tx - 22,000 gallon IG gunite pool running a DE Hayward filter DE-4800 (48SQFT 96 GPM), Hayward Vari-flo multi-port valve 715XR60, Pump - Century Centurion 0-177215-04 1hp. Polaris 9400 Sport Robotic Pool Cleaner. 1 skimmer, 1 main drain, a pool light, diving board. Age of pool &equipment unknown, pool age est. ~ 20-30 yrs, equipment probably newer.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: trying it out

Works just fine!

3. Back To Top    #3

Being a member of the wood chucks union, I have to inform you that we didn't allow woodchucks in. They would fight with the beavers.
    Randy H.

Intex 18' X 48"
    G.A.M.E. Sandpro 75 Sand Filter (Single Speed 3/4 HP, 75 lbs sand, 2650 GPH, 7-way valve)

4. Back To Top    #4

Correct answer not available in choices ...
    A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by jblizzle View Post
    Correct answer not available in choices ...
    A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
    Your right! My sleepy brain couldn't think of that!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by one_knight4u View Post
    Being a member of the wood chucks union, I have to inform you that we didn't allow woodchucks in. They would fight with the beavers.
    I see ... now we can't have that! lol
    Java - Learning that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!- Houston Tx - 22,000 gallon IG gunite pool running a DE Hayward filter DE-4800 (48SQFT 96 GPM), Hayward Vari-flo multi-port valve 715XR60, Pump - Century Centurion 0-177215-04 1hp. Polaris 9400 Sport Robotic Pool Cleaner. 1 skimmer, 1 main drain, a pool light, diving board. Age of pool &equipment unknown, pool age est. ~ 20-30 yrs, equipment probably newer.

6. Back To Top    #6

I checked 2 boxes and they both counted
    Screen enclosed 17K gal 16x30 IG with Diamond Brite finish, elevated 4 jet spa with spill over, Twin dolphin fountain, Hayward Ecostar pump[ Pentair intelliflo VS, Filter Sta rite Posi-Flo PTM 100, Aqua Cal heat pump, Tiger Shark QC robotic cleaner.
    Stenner peristaltic pump model 45MPHP10, 15 gal storage tank. TF 100 with Speed Stir.