Hey guys, to keep from having to pump water out if the pool when we get a heavy rain I want to install a runoff line from the skimmer. What I'm thinking is drilling a hole just above the proper water level and running a hose off that. What fitting would I need for that given it's a curved surface that needs to be water tight? Could find anything at the depot. Thanks!