What is this part for?

sunpro

Aug 12, 2014
Melbourne / Florida
Previous owner thought it controlled the jets. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with them at all. I think its connected to the two pipes in the third picture. As far as i can tell those pipes don't seem to have a function.

This is my first pool so it might be obvious but my googlefu is failing me.

http://imgur.com/a/o53en this is the album I put together. I couldn't get the pictures to upload on this post.

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

It is a lot nicer if you post the images directly into the post so people do not have to click links to navigate to folders. Personally I rarely do it.
That is a place to allow air to be sucked in when running the bench jets, so they act like spa jets. Likely there is a valve to turn those bench jets on and then unscrewing the thing in the beck adjusts the amount of air sucked in.

To post more pictures, you either need to raise your storage allotment by Becoming a TFP Supporter or follow the How To Post Pictures tutorial.

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

It is a lot nicer if you post the images directly into the post so people do not have to click links to navigate to folders. Personally I rarely do it.
That is a place to allow air to be sucked in when running the bench jets, so they act like spa jets. Likely there is a valve to turn those bench jets on and then unscrewing the thing in the beck adjusts the amount of air sucked in.

To post more pictures, you either need to raise your storage allotment by Becoming a TFP Supporter or follow the How To Post Pictures tutorial.

This was exactly what it was. Second valve that was shut off at the pump. When i turned it on it functioned just like you said. Thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.