Cartridge Filter Cleaning

Jun 30, 2014
Michigan
OK, I used the recommended mixture of cascade dishwater soap & water to clean a pair of filters. 1st THANKS to whoever puts that info on the site main page !!!!!! My filters and PSI are almost at brand new levels..
Saved me $250 large.

My dilemma is,, What the heck should i do with the 30 gallons of watered down pool dirty dishwater soap ??? Thought about spraying it on the lawn. Heard its OK to use on lawns, flowers and gardens.

Thanks in advance !!!!!

Thanks,,,
I have a septic tank and leach bed that drains into lake erie. Pouring that amount is a no no. But at this point a cleaning agent in Lake Erie would probably help.lol

Did some research and will continue this morning but the few sites i found people are saying its good for the plants and soil when diluted but they are talking aout regular dish soap not automatic dishwasher soap like Cascade. Going to call the manufacturer and ask them.

A little soapy water wont hurt your grass at all...

Thanks,,, Have not found a single site saying its not good for lawns. Going to water the solution down even more and spread it on my side lawn first just to make sher.

Called the manufacturer and got someone from India.lol Nice lady but she new nothing, only that putting it on lawns is not on the recommended use list. Nice lady but was reading from a manual and had never been asked that question.

Perrysburg,,,,,, Im north of ya in Erie,MI out by the lake.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.