Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Water squirting out of my AA Manufacturing Lid For Low-Profile Water Valves

1. Back To Top    #1

Water squirting out of my AA Manufacturing Lid For Low-Profile Water Valves

It was coming out like I had the aerator on. I ordered the lid but now it says it won't be here until Friday. I called them, emailed them everything about next day shipping. We tried to seal the lid with Gorilla glue and that did no good. My pool is going to be a mess of nothing but algae if I don't get it til Friday. Any ideas?
    Beachinmoney, live in AZ, Pool is inground approx. 14,500 gallons of water. I have a Pentair Intelliflo 2 VST pump. The pool was built in 2006 and Pentair Clean and Clear Plus Filter System. A&A in-ground cleaning system

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Water squirting out of my AA Manufacturing Lid For Low-Profile Water Valves

Chlorine and your brush. Pour chlorine in the pool around the entire edge and mix it up by brushing. Keep the FC level up and you should keep the algae at bay.
    TFP Moderator 39 X 18 23,000(ish) freeform gunite; built 2007ish; Pentair Triton II TR100 600lb Sand filter; 2 HP Pentair pump with 2.2 HP AO Smith single speed motor; 2 skimmers, 1 main drain, 4 returns w/waterfall, Stenner 45MHP2 3GPD running@ 60% - 15 gal Tank; heated by the sun CYA 200+ when I started - 50 now. Dolphin Supreme M5 Pool Cleaner. Hot Springs SX Spa, 285 gallon

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Water squirting out of my AA Manufacturing Lid For Low-Profile Water Valves

Thanks, now I can't get the pop ups to work after replacing the lid!
    Beachinmoney, live in AZ, Pool is inground approx. 14,500 gallons of water. I have a Pentair Intelliflo 2 VST pump. The pool was built in 2006 and Pentair Clean and Clear Plus Filter System. A&A in-ground cleaning system