Probably gonna get bumped

Jun 24, 2014
Solomon, ks
I'll probably get bumped because I have not read the forum rules. Since I spend a major part of my time actually reading pool school instead. Therefore I usually answer most of my questions thru diligent research. So, in order to make it to senior member, I'll contribute here.
How do you know when there is a helicopter pilot in the room?
He will tell you. BTW, did I mention, I'm a helicopter pilot.
Also, check out Hayseed Dixie on Pandora. Great blend of Metal and Blue Grass, go figure kinda like the Chino Bandito of music... Tastes great and more filling. I receive no proceeds for any thing I post.

Btw, did I mention I sleep with a CFII/ATP/MEI (wife) and I got FW ratings too. Sold my plane and boat. Talk about something using up $$$ faster than a pool. Now she wants horses. It's justified though, I got 5 chickens, 2 calves, a kegerator and a tractor. Cut me and you get benjamins instead of blood.

Reply to this post so you'll have #26! By the way, sort of along the helicopter line. I know a ER Flight Nurse that does emergency medical from a helicopter. And she is bad to the bone! Not to mention easy on the eyes as well!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I'm terrified of flying! I was always too afraid to try on my own, even though I want to go places that are only practical by flight. I guess it was a good thing my first flight I wasn't given any choice! After trying to stop preterm labor for 3 days I was loaded into a Lifeflight helicopter and flown across town so I could have an emergency c-section in a hospital with a NICU. I have a lot of respect for the crew that flew me to Herrmann, especially the flight nurse. He knew I was terrified for a lot of reasons and he did a good job of keeping me calm until they unloaded me and handed me off to the surgery team.
I have a lot of respect for our military as well, so thank you for your service all of you past and present military folks!

OH-58 Crewchief here. My MTP was teaching me how to fly my bird, and was trying to help me get into flight school. Other things got in the way of that though.

Taught me a lot about in flight emergency procedures, including autorotation once he got me settled down in hover and forward.

Here's to all the Pilots out there, especially those that beat the air into submission!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.