Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Probably gonna get bumped

1. Back To Top    #1

Probably gonna get bumped

I'll probably get bumped because I have not read the forum rules. Since I spend a major part of my time actually reading pool school instead. Therefore I usually answer most of my questions thru diligent research. So, in order to make it to senior member, I'll contribute here.
    How do you know when there is a helicopter pilot in the room?
    He will tell you. BTW, did I mention, I'm a helicopter pilot.
    Also, check out Hayseed Dixie on Pandora. Great blend of Metal and Blue Grass, go figure kinda like the Chino Bandito of music... Tastes great and more filling. I receive no proceeds for any thing I post.
    Mark A. Shaw
    40K, IG, Vinyl, DE, Purex Triton Challenger 1 hp 75 gpm, PT Nautilus FNS 60, Polaris PB4-60, w/P360, Test Kit: TF-100 & Aqua Chek strips, Blue elec. pool cover, 16.5 gal Kegerator

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Probably gonna get bumped

Chuckle.
    TFP Moderator Chris V. ~16K Pool & Spa, 48NSF DE, IG Plaster Circa 2000, Intermatic PE653, Challenger pump with a 2 speed B2984, 20gal stenner chlorine injection, Houston, TX
    One cannot follow Islam and Christianity at the same time, nor can one follow pool store methods and TFP at the same time.
    Pool School -- Pool Math -- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Forum rules only allow fixed wing pilots.........
    16,000 IG, SWG, 175 sq. ft. cartridge, 1.5 hp pump, vinyl, Charlotte NC
    TF-100, Pool School, Pool-Calc

4. Back To Top    #4

Btw, did I mention I sleep with a CFII/ATP/MEI (wife) and I got FW ratings too. Sold my plane and boat. Talk about something using up $$$ faster than a pool. Now she wants horses. It's justified though, I got 5 chickens, 2 calves, a kegerator and a tractor. Cut me and you get benjamins instead of blood.
    Mark A. Shaw
    40K, IG, Vinyl, DE, Purex Triton Challenger 1 hp 75 gpm, PT Nautilus FNS 60, Polaris PB4-60, w/P360, Test Kit: TF-100 & Aqua Chek strips, Blue elec. pool cover, 16.5 gal Kegerator

5. Back To Top    #5

Get ponies, it will fix the bleeding Benjamin's problem. Love em' but man.
    30x20 vinyl IG, Hayward SD60 with Pentair Dynamo 340219 2HP pump, Compupool CPSC24 SWG, Hayward H200FDN heater. APC automatic pool cover.
    Central Illinois

6. Back To Top    #6

Get a Harley....only have to feed it when you ride it.

7. Back To Top    #7

Yo comprendo. My philosophy has has always been, "if you can't fatten it and eat it 14 months, why have it". Doe anyone have any horse recipes?
    Mark A. Shaw

8. Back To Top    #8

And by the way....I'm a WFAEAPMP !!

9. Back To Top    #9

I have too many responsibilities to get a bike. I want to get as many years in retirement as I put in. I need to live to 91 to achieve that goal. Plus I still have babies in the house.
    Mark A. Shaw

10. Back To Top    #10

Reply to this post so you'll have #26! By the way, sort of along the helicopter line. I know a ER Flight Nurse that does emergency medical from a helicopter. And she is bad to the bone! Not to mention easy on the eyes as well!
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

11. Back To Top    #11

Who's your nurse Dave?
    27' AG 18K Gallons ~ Cartridge Filter ~ Pentair 1.5 HP Pump

12. Back To Top    #12

Here's the reply. EMS flying interrupts my sleep and hot flight nurses equal trouble. I'm gonna retire in five and have the most beautiful and happy wife, pool, babies, grand babies out there.
    Mark A. Shaw

13. Back To Top    #13

Quote Originally Posted by Uhblackhawkmtp View Post
    Here's the reply. EMS flying interrupts my sleep and hot flight nurses equal trouble. I'm gonna retire in five and have the most beautiful and happy wife, pool, babies, grand babies out there.
    LOL!

- - - Updated - - -

A girl I know by the name of Ana

Quote Originally Posted by northrn View Post
    Who's your nurse Dave?
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

14. Back To Top    #14

I'm terrified of flying! I was always too afraid to try on my own, even though I want to go places that are only practical by flight. I guess it was a good thing my first flight I wasn't given any choice! After trying to stop preterm labor for 3 days I was loaded into a Lifeflight helicopter and flown across town so I could have an emergency c-section in a hospital with a NICU. I have a lot of respect for the crew that flew me to Herrmann, especially the flight nurse. He knew I was terrified for a lot of reasons and he did a good job of keeping me calm until they unloaded me and handed me off to the surgery team.
    I have a lot of respect for our military as well, so thank you for your service all of you past and present military folks!
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

15. Back To Top    #15

OH-58 Crewchief here. My MTP was teaching me how to fly my bird, and was trying to help me get into flight school. Other things got in the way of that though.

Taught me a lot about in flight emergency procedures, including autorotation once he got me settled down in hover and forward.

Here's to all the Pilots out there, especially those that beat the air into submission!
    15'x48" 4500 gallon Intex pool, buried 1.5 ft. Pac-Fab Dynamo 3/4 hp pump. Hayward S180T sand filter, bought used. Taylor K-2006 test kit. Rocket mass heater based wood fired pool heater.

16. Back To Top    #16

When I was a tad younger I soloed in a Cessna 172. The only thing I fly now is my Quad drone.

17. Back To Top    #17

Since you mentioned the kegerator .. any chance you brew your own beer ?
    40000 liter in ground vinyl pool with SWG : http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...he-Netherlands