Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Jandy LXi Air Pressure Switch Connections

1. Back To Top    #1

Jandy LXi Air Pressure Switch Connections

Hi everyone,

I just replaced my water temp sensor in my LXi 250 heater, and as I was putting the parts back together, the two hoses that connect the air plenum to the air pressure switch came loose.

Is there a specific port that these two hoses go into, or is it just a loop? Just want to make sure before I plug them in the wrong way and blow everything up...

Thanks!

Aaron

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Jandy LXi Air Pressure Switch Connections

No specific port. It just monitors air pressure of the two. The switch requires bot to have the correct pressure in order for the system to work.
    Paul
    http://www.gastekservices.com A word of caution: When working with gas and electrical you might want to consider a licensed contractor. Consider the value of your life and others around you. If you would like to provide a review of the help I provided, please use the following link to leave a review. gastek - Google Search,

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Jandy LXi Air Pressure Switch Connections

Quote Originally Posted by ps0303 View Post
    No specific port. It just monitors air pressure of the two. The switch requires bot to have the correct pressure in order for the system to work.
    Thanks!

I did end up finding something online in a troubleshooting guide that said the front port (+ side) is for the front hose from the air plenum and the rear port (- side) is for the rear/side hose from the air plenum. Not sure if it's actually necessary or true, but I did it that way and the heater works and I still have my eyebrows...