Just A Long Overdue Thanks.....

dannyboy

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 31, 2008
Denver, Colorado
Hey all,

Just wanted to thank everyone on this site for the information given and amazing support. I was just reading through the 'convincing people to change' thread and remember what it was like trying to explain to the missue that BBB was the way to go. This is year 5 now of me owning a pool in the USA and it's never been easier. For those dubiuos about change then have some faith and try it. I use nothing but a few bottles of bleach a week and stabalizer twice a season. With the expert knowledge and general good folk that lurk on here, I have saved myself thousands trusting their advice and can only recommend others do the same. My parents had a pool in London UK which I was the pool boy for and I spent around $120/month on chemicals. on top of this, it was a constant battle in shocking, flocking and vacuuming just to get a few days every two weeks out of it.

I haven't posted for ages on here. You're a great bunch and it's not intentional.....I just rarely need help thesedays.... :)

Have a great finish to another 100%, pool open and crystal clear season!

BBB :snorkle::snorkle::snorkle:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.