has anyone heard of Tile-Rite Inc (McKinney, TX)

Aug 7, 2014
Coppell, TX
I am 11 months into the house we bought with a 15 year old 25000 gallon pool (no spa).
After a crack behind my waterline tile, and a very beat-up deck-o-seal that ensured over 70% of the flagstone coping in my pool is loose we have understood that the time has come to redo the waterline tile and the coping. The plaster is currently looking very ugly and worn so this may be the time to do it too.

I have started to gather quotes, and have consulted with Roberstons in Coppell, TX and American Pacific in Arlington, TX. I have also received good feedback from our Realtor who has three customers who have used a company from McKinney called Tile-Rite Inc. They are obviously not builders, but specialize in repair and resurfacing. They are coming out to give me a quote in the next couple of days... Does anyone have any negative or positive feedback about Tile-Rite (or Robertsons and American Pacific?).

This is a lot of money (as many of you know)... I want to try to feel confident in my decision. I have read some reviews that indicate that pool builders do not dedicate the same attention and care to some of these resurfacing jobs as they do to new builds that bring in the big bucks...

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Let me know what happens when it is all completed. In fact, please drop me a PM when you are done. I would like to have a good tile company in my back pocket.

I don't know if they will, but you might see if Noble Tile will recommend someone local.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.