Winter Pill

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

Sounds like a magic potion ... we do not believe in using magic potions. ;)
What are the ingredients? Why do you think you need to use it?
Do you actually close and winterize your pool?

- - - Updated - - -

wait ... you mean to tell me that the manufacturer's website only has good reviews on it?!?! :lol: Wonder who controls the content of the website? :suspect:

Welllllllllllllll of course their web sites would have good reviews LOL

I notice that they do NOT list any of the ingredients or how it works. I would not trust it.

Saying that I keep my pool open all year being in Florida. I do NOT swim in it but my crazy hubby does burrrrrrrrrrr!

I follow the TRP way with my test kit and liquid chlorine. It works for me and the others on this site.

Look at my siggy to see the test kits that are suggested by the TFP.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Kim

Thanks guys. Yeah, don't trust reviews on seller's web sites either. That's why I came here, knew I'd get the straight answers. I've been using the BBB method for three years now, never let my FC get below 5 (keep it between 5-8). Never have to shock, always have crystal clear blue water all summer long. Love this site. Have learned so much from it.

jblizzle: yes, I follow the instructions on this site.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.