Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Wish me luck...

1. Back To Top    #1

Wish me luck...

3rd liner in 2 months due to bad seams. Between the water and chemical cost I need a second, maybe third job.LOL. Excuse the pic my pool really isn't sideways.20140805_195123.jpg
    16 x 36 inground vinyl w/ covered steps. 9 1/2 ft deep end w/ diving board. 27,000 gal.
    PacFab Challenger 1 1/2 hp 2 speed pump, Pureflo 300 lb sand filter, Pentair chlorine feeder
    1 skimmer, 1 main drain, 3 return lines and NO LEAKS "knock on wood" LOL.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Wish me luck...

Good luck! Good lookin' liner you have there.
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

3. Back To Top    #3

Luck at you!

At least you have a few weeks left on the season - I'm astonished to being seeing closing threads already!
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

4. Back To Top    #4

We will probably have about 4 to 6 week left. I never really shut it down. I have a T-stat that kicks my pump on below 40 degrees so I keep it full and running all winter. We don't really have what you would call a real winter down here.
    16 x 36 inground vinyl w/ covered steps. 9 1/2 ft deep end w/ diving board. 27,000 gal.
    PacFab Challenger 1 1/2 hp 2 speed pump, Pureflo 300 lb sand filter, Pentair chlorine feeder
    1 skimmer, 1 main drain, 3 return lines and NO LEAKS "knock on wood" LOL.