TFP Support

reindeerboy

LifeTime Supporter
May 27, 2008
Jamestown, ND
OK, decided to go with the support. As much as you guys have helped me, taken the time to answer my questions, offered advice where needed, and never gave out any negativity in your posts, makes me truely appreciate your time, efforts, and tallents that you each give to this forum.

My own PB guy even said, he has been on this site and gave rave reviews of the advice that each of you give.

I too am in customer relations being a loan officer at Farm Credit Services and I truely do mean what I said above. I try to give the same consideration, time, and advice to each and every one of my customers and I feel that you all have taken the time and put in the energy needed to make this website successfull.

Again, kudos to you all. Thanks to you guys/gals, I now have a pool that looks like this: :goodjob:

Thanks Grace. I appreciate the kind words.

That curely Q bush is a juniper tree that we trimmed into a circular fasion. The previous owner that we bought the house from last year had a rough outline on it so this year I fined tuned it and I think I have it where I want it.

The little girl in the water is my 11 year old daughter. She really loves that pool probably more than I do myself.

I really like it now considering the money that I know I will now save this next year. I made the terrible mistake of buying those uneccessary chems from the PB and they are sitting on my shelf. Still not sure what I am going to do with them. :hammer:

Maybe ebay! :mrgreen:

:goodjob: Chad, glad you also saw the value in TFP! It was some of the easiest money I've ever spent on my pool!!

Back yard looks great too!

I think there were some suggestions in the last month news letter about what to do with old Chemicals :lol:

Don't you love Tiki torches? I put some up the first year we had our pool, with the intent of running wire and installing landscape lights, but we fell in love with the ambiance of the Tikis (not to mention the fact that they really do seem to keep the bugs at bay ... as well as our friendly bats, which we love until we're in the pool at night :lol: ).
So I'm stickin' with the Tikis!

Totally! :goodjob:

I think that it gives off a certain mood as well that my wife and I both love.

With kids, we try to take advantage of those very few important moments in life, if you catch my drift! :oops:

Plus, I just love the look of them as well. We have a huge light on a telephone pole in the back alley and we mounted a halogen spot light on that baby and stuck an external switch to it. That helps on those nights that you are working late at night on the pool, but when we are swimming, we stick to the tikis!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Oh thats funny! :lol:

Yea, mine is 11 so just hitting those tween hormone years, so you can about imagine the looks we get when we ship her off to grandmas! :lol:

A bit of advice, take the time buddy! Life is waaaay to short! :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.