Hello from South Carolina

Jul 27, 2014
Lexington, SC
Hi TFP folks from South Carolina. I have recently found this forum and learning the BBB method. Yes it is much more affordable than the pool store. I am using BBB then take my sample to the pool store for fun to test and they say WOW your water is perfect! LOL. I spent enough with them last year and early this year for pay for free tests for a lifetime. Keep up the good work guys!!!

Hey, someone from my side of the Lake!

Remember, that pool store testing is worth what you paid for it. If you are talking about a store on Lake Murray Blvd they were one of the stores that swore my CYA was fine (90 they said) when in fact it was over 200.

Small world! I just spent the weekend up there camping/kayaking at Dreher Island. Welcome!

For the perfect test kit for that pool of yours, take a look at the TF-100 (see link in siggy). It has the most bang for your buck. You might want to splurge on the battery operated magnet speed stirrer also (I mean, if you've got nothing better to do with your cash?) because everyone here who has one says it is worth every penny and kinda cool to use too. Makes testing faster, easy and consistent.

Just holler if you have any questions. The experts around here are more than willing to help!