Should I drain some water?

The white particles are probably a result of your swg reversing polarity to self clean itself. Probably not much to worry about. Though I was a little myself when I started seeing them after I installed mine. But they disappeared quickly and haven't been seen since. You might want to do the drain and refill to get your cya down to 70-80 range

cya 95 sw do i need to drain

hello I thought I posted this but I cant find it
super technically challenged
fc 6.5
cc 0
tc 6.5 added baking soda
ta 50
cya 95
pool calculator says drain 16% just checking to se if I have to
thanks in advance.
( don't know how to type either )lol

thanks all . I still don't know if I should be alarmed and empty the 16% or not from the post. I didn't just fill it but cya was only 20 so I added and must have put in to much . so I guess my question is with a cya of 95 is it necessary to drain.
also ive got fc but no other chlorine is that dangerous ?I don't want a green pool as to fill it is costly
thanks

- - - Updated - - -

i also added baking soda to bring up ta. sorry i never use a computer as i do not know how to type so im technically challenged.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.