Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: way to subscribe to individual mods / experts?

1. Back To Top    #1

way to subscribe to individual mods / experts?

good morning
    is there a way to subscribe to individual mods / experts?
    hope I did not miss the obvious
    IG under fir trees and one cherry surrounded by grass built in 1979, 30k, plaster, old Sta-Rite HRPB30, 4.9 sq.ft, 20 GPM/sq.ft., but with new glass, new (in 2012) 1 HP WhisperFlo one speed, new (in 2013) Rainbow tab chlorinator attached at the top, old Maxi-Flo Heat Exchanger MF-260, Burnham V7 oil heater 245 MBH, new (in 2012) Compool to Easytouch, Taylor K-2005 and TF-100.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: way to subscribe to individual mods / experts?

One way would be to "friend" them. Then when they post it will show up when you click "profile"

3. Back To Top    #3

Live and learn. Thanks.
    17K Kidney Shaped Pool Concrete (Diamond Bright) Pool, 3/4 hp 2 speed 115V Sta-rite Duraglas PEA5D-180L/P2R5D-181L (Impeller C105-92PS Diffuser C1-216P), 1.5 piping, Pentair CC100 Filter , Heat Siphon 100K BTU Heat Pump Pool Heater, Flow meter Blue White Flowmeter Model No. F-30150P, Hayward Astrolight SP0581N, SWCG CalimarTitanium Edition TE45 , Dolphin Nautilus Plus with CleverClean, Lakeland Florida

4. Back To Top    #4

You can also click on their user name and then click on view posts. That will take you to a page of their most recent posts.
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by Leebo View Post
    One way would be to "friend" them. Then when they post it will show up when you click "profile"
    thank you, I can do that
    but does "friending" them have any downsides for them
    IG under fir trees and one cherry surrounded by grass built in 1979, 30k, plaster, old Sta-Rite HRPB30, 4.9 sq.ft, 20 GPM/sq.ft., but with new glass, new (in 2012) 1 HP WhisperFlo one speed, new (in 2013) Rainbow tab chlorinator attached at the top, old Maxi-Flo Heat Exchanger MF-260, Burnham V7 oil heater 245 MBH, new (in 2012) Compool to Easytouch, Taylor K-2005 and TF-100.

6. Back To Top    #6

They'll have to approve it and your posts display on their profile. That's it.

7. Back To Top    #7

oh
    well, will think on that
    not sure I wish to inflict my posts on them
    was more thinking of one way, I read theirs but not reverse

maybe use method of zea3 tho it requires more action and more clicks; tho I suppose it could be automated

thank you

8. Back To Top    #8

Every profile has a specific URL ... and when you click the user's posts, that too has a unique URL. So you could grab one of those and make a shortcut for yourself.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

9. Back To Top    #9

In the Industry

I would only add that I learn something new EVERY day on this forum..........often from members who are brand new.

I search by "new posts" but then try to read every topic that holds some interest to me within the "new posts"

As an example I am pretty electronically challenged so I seldom read many of those but I have a decent grip on hydraulics so I read all of those regardless of who the author is.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

10. Back To Top    #10

Quote Originally Posted by duraleigh View Post
    I would only add that I learn something new EVERY day on this forum..........often from members who are brand new.
    oh, for sure is true "behind every tree there is something to see" Bob Dylan; and activity streaming and new posts get at this; e.g. while scanning I read about Frog Logs, and bought a couple. Had the grand babies install them, was fun.

but I was thinking more like having favorite book authors; some authors just seem to resonate more so one buys all their books

and the method of jblizzle is simple, bookmark in the bookmark bar, hit it, one click; and is one way, poster not loaded with my stuff

so will give it a try for a time