I have been having trouble with my Aquapure 1400 off and on this summer. The code 144 keeps coming up. The salinity reading only goes up as high as 1.9 when i go into the service mode. I know that the actual salinity is 3.1 as verified with my local pool company. Here's the catch. I was told by the pool company during a service call that my board was bad, and that they cannot get the board anymore. So obviously they are trying to sell me a new system. I took voltage readings at the test points, and the input was fine, but i had close to zero VDC at the output to the cell. I found a brand new board for $100 on ebay and installed it. The board is not the problem. I understand that the cell could be going bad, but i want to get the 27 VDC at the test point first before i throw any more money at this. Is anyone aware of a way to bypass the control panel board in order to get 100% output from the main board. At this point i dont want to be blowing any components out of this new board. Thanks.