Need to pick the brain of all you smart people !
I am in the beginning steps of building a small 12' X 25' concrete inground pool by owner (no builder). I have questions about the placement of the plumbing outlets and light. Although the engineer drawing the plans will recommend locations of these items, I would like to hear your thoughts.
For reference, please check out the pool plan at http://imgur.com/WKCA2IJ
(For purposes of this question, lets refer to side A (left, deep end), B (top 25' side), C (right), D (bottom 25' side)
1) 1 or 2 Skimmers? Where would you place them?
2) I will be placing one light....where would you place it?
3) Where would you place the pump flow pipes? How many?
4) Main drain? One in deep end only?
5) Suction pipe for cleaner...where to place it?
Thanks! I will make sure to keep you posted on the progress....as this site and another pool forum have been key in helping me decide to do it By Owner.