gtty

Aug 11, 2012
Houston, Tx. (West Houston)
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I finally have fixed all of my AGP woes. As you can see from the photos I have hard piped the strainer basket, hard piped all of the out-of-the-water parts and even added a water fountain for the kids. I have also installed a removable filter bag assembly to the pool That I only run when I am vacuuming the pool. It is connected temporarily using a union.

The pump/filter is a Hayward cartridge model that puts out over 4000gph. I now have a raging current in my pool :D. The pump has made the biggest difference, and also the big test kit. The fountain is only half complete as I am making nozzle on my metal lathe.

All those improvements look great. But tell me.... when do you find time to actually go swimming? :mrgreen:
LOL, I mostly have my fun keeping this thing running for my kids and their mob of friends. My wife would tell you that I was obsessed with getting the pool clear/clean. Now its just too easy to keep it running 100%.

Everything I know about pools came from this website. What a great service it is.:D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.