georgiadawg

Jul 15, 2014
Eastanollee GA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
In my posts on getting my pool clear, Purifiber was suggested for my cartridge filter. I read the instructions from that post, but it didn't tell me how I know how much to use for my pool. The bag doesn't list my type of pump/filter either and I couldn't find anything in the manual that tells me what my "*Effective Filtration Area" is.

I don't even know where to start with this. The pump is SFS1000 Filter System with F1500C Pump, whatever that means. It's a cartridge filter.

No, no pressure gauge.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I looked at the directions on the link. But, it doesn't help me. Because I have no idea what the filtration area is for my pump. That's my original question. I think I can figure out the application, but until I figure out HOW to figure out the amount to apply, it doesn't help me. Does anybody understand what i'm asking? I'm trying to be very specific.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.