Please do not hijack another poster's thread. Start your own thread so you can get the help you need.
Not sure if the little bit of green algae I had is gone and now I'm nervous to go in my pool. I saw some very light green in sporadic areas of my pool. I shocked with bleach. The next day I saw no tint of green and my pool water is clear. I am not sure if i have gotten rid of it or not. I have no real good way to clean my pool other then a Syphon system my husband uses to clean his fish tank water and a Intex system that uses your garden hose and I haven't been in my pool for a few weeks either due to crappy weather. Anyway do I just do the overnite chlorine test and if that suggests no algae is it safe to swim. I have two young children that want to go in so bad.
2200 gallon intex 12ft round inflatable ring temp pool
Intex pump that I run 24/7.