Intex Ultra Frame Pool 32 x 16 x 52

I am getting an Intex ultra frame pool 32 x 16 x 52. We found it on Amazon with salt system included for $1290 shipping included. We will not be putting it up until next spring around March. We have a friend with a construction company leveling the area for us for free (thank God for friends!) My question is I found the demensions on with the leg supports out as 17'10" by 34'. Here is a link to the chart http://www.poolproducts.com/SPP/dept.asp?dept_id=3086. My question is going off this chart what is the exact area I need to level? I know people keep saying give so many feet on all sides. I want to know exactly please if anyone knows. Looking at the picture it is from the corner to the supports on one side so if it is 34' that is 2' for one side so I have to add 2' for the other side too right? Also the other side is 17'10" so same question do I need to add 1'10" for the other side too? By my calculation I would need 36' x 19'8" is this right?

The outer width appears to be the entire outer width. Which makes sense, I can't imagine they meant the pool plus only the supports on one side.

I just measured my width (24x12 pool) and it's 13'10" which is exactly what the chart shows for the 24x12.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.