Help on paver placement on Intex Ultra Frame 16 X 32 install

Jun 20, 2014
OKC/OK
Hello All,
I've been lurking (and learning) for awhile but this is my first time to post. I recently purchased the Intex 32' x 16' x 52" Rectangular Ultra Frame Swimming Pool and need help with the initial placement of the pavers used for install. Based on recommendations here I purchased 16x16x4 concrete pavers to put under the supports but need help determining where to put the first paver and can't locate any measurements to go by in the instructions. The videos by Intex show wood being placed under the supports after the pool is already up but due to the thickness of these particular pavers that's not really an option. Does anyone have any tips? I'd rather avoid setting up the entire pool just to mark where the pavers go because I'd have to then dismantle the pool (or somehow move it w/o damaging it) in order to dig out each of the spots for the pavers and level them with the ground. Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks!
Tracey in Oklahoma

FYI- I've also purchased a gorilla pad, foam-board and heavy duty tarp to place under the pool. If not for the foam board I believe I'd be able to fully set up the pool and then mark where the paver goes, slide each metal support inward toward liner, roll back the gorilla pad and tarp, and then dig out for each paver but since I purchased enough foam board to cover entire foundation base and planned on having it under the supports, I can't figure out how to move the foam board without breaking it in order to dig out for the pavers. Hope that makes sense.

I think if you take out the frame and lay out the top rails and connectors you should be able to figure out the placement for the pavers. Use the buttress straps to determine the width of the pool. Be sure you dig down to level instead up building up low areas.

Hope you're on your way! Please post pics of your build so we can watch! :cool:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.