Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Removing a small rust spot from new pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Removing a small rust spot from new pool

Our pool ins 2 months old. Luckily I found this site while waiting for the pool build to complete so when it was finished I had a test kit and was ready! The other great thing is how when I have a question I find a search brings me a couple posts that give good advice. Great stuff and thank you!

Now my question; I have a small rust stain on the side of the pebble sheen. I crushed a couple vitamin c pills against it but that didn't do anything. Anything else I can try? My pb did say he would have the pebble tec guys fix it but I thought I could take care of it myself.

Thanks very much,
    21000 gallons (including spa), pebble sheen; Intelliflo Vs pump plus 2hp feature pump. De filter 60sq ft; Mastertemp 400k heater; Easytouch 8 and last but not least it is a chlorine pool

2. Back To Top    #2
    Houston, Texas

Re: Removing a small rust spot from new pool

Hi, welcome to TFP! I would let the builder take care of it while you are in the warranty period. That way he can't say you did something to void the warranty.
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!