Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need controller or can it wait

1. Back To Top    #1

Need controller or can it wait

Just changed my mind and going to pay for the LED lights in the pool. Hey, he's going to spend almost 500 dollars on the regular lites(2 pool and one spa) why not use that and pay the difference for the LED's. So now my question is do i need/what the Intellibrite Controller now or can i wait and do that later myself? From what i have seen these are programmed by turning the power on and off to change modes which can be done at the panel box right? The PB hasn't pushed LED or remote operation stuff at all. I have the feeling he thinks it's a waste of money.
    12K gal, custom flipped kidney bean with spillover spa. All Pentair equipment, Whisperflo 1 1/2 HP, 400K BTU heater, Intellichlor IC 40 SWG, CCP-320 Cartridge filters, Kreepy Krauly pool cleaner with bootster pump, QuartzScapes in Aruba Sky blue, LED lights and travertine tiles for decking and stones on rear edge for landscaping. TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Need controller or can it wait

You don't need the light controller, it is just a bit simpler than remembering what all of the different numbers of on/off sequences do.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Need controller or can it wait

Thanks! As i hoped. the controller can wait until later. I'm not even sure about how much changing of the lights will be done. If it becomes a real pain i will get the controller then.
    12K gal, custom flipped kidney bean with spillover spa. All Pentair equipment, Whisperflo 1 1/2 HP, 400K BTU heater, Intellichlor IC 40 SWG, CCP-320 Cartridge filters, Kreepy Krauly pool cleaner with bootster pump, QuartzScapes in Aruba Sky blue, LED lights and travertine tiles for decking and stones on rear edge for landscaping. TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir