New swg only works on pumps low speed

Jul 28, 2014
SPRING VALLEY
Installed a hayward aquarite 15k pool size cell to replace the ozone machine that was installed when pool was put in the ground 6 years ago, and the swg only works when the pumps on low speed. Verified voltage as two 110v legs going to the ozonator that was a blue haven branded product, now going to the aquarite controller with ground and ground wire to lug on box. Cell and switch mounted in line with over 12 inches before them. Has power at the aquarite unit while on pump low speed, but turns off when pool manually switched to high flow on the pump, or when the systems timer starts its daily run on high speed there are two units in the box that look like relays for pump speed and i have it hooked up to the lt one. How should i wire it so it is on during all operating speeds

san diego ca
12k in ground pool
hayward 220v two speed pump 2-2.5 hp
blue haven timer with all elec controls and power in same box
hayward cartridge filter

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

I think we are going to need some pictures to help figure this one out.

Are there any more relays in the controller? Might be possible to run the SWG off its own relay and have it on whenever the pump is on.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.