Server too busy?

The load on the sever is all from TFP. We routinely have 1200 people using the site at once, sometimes more than double that.

Every year I triple the size of the machine we are running on. As it turned out, this year we are just squeaking by, right near the limit. Unfortunately, upgrading the sever is not something we want to get involved in mid-summer.

The load on the sever is all from TFP. We routinely have 1200 people using the site at once, sometimes more than double that.

Every year I triple the size of the machine we are running on. As it turned out, this year we are just squeaking by, right near the limit. Unfortunately, upgrading the sever is not something we want to get involved in mid-summer.

Thanks for all you do.

Good Grief Jason :eek: Looks like TFP is gaining weight almost too fast :mrgreen:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.