Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: building our own pool-pool plumber needed

1. Back To Top    #1

San Antonio, TX

building our own pool-pool plumber needed

We're in San Antonio, TX and are building our own free form pool. Does anyone have recommendations on a reputable pool plumber to plumb the pool our for us? Thanks

2. Back To Top    #2

Gonzales, La

Re: building our own pool-pool plumber needed

Just did a DIY pool myself. If you can cut PVC pipe and can rent a mini excavator for a day you are quite capable of doing the pool plumbing yourself and save alot of $$$

My build below
    15x36 Gunite w/Diamond Brite(Bahama Breeze plaster), 3.5-6', Pentair Easytouch Automation panel, Pentair 3HP VS pump, Pentair CNC 420 filter, Pentair 5G color changing light, Polaris 360 cleaner w/booster, Pentair IC-20 SWG
    My pool build

3. Back To Top    #3

Houston, Texas

Re: building our own pool-pool plumber needed

I found a pool plumber by searching online and then making calls to several local plumbing companies. Some of them didn't do pool plumbing but they knew someone who did and referred me to them.
    9,200 gal. Gunite Luna Quartz French Grey pool with spill over spa, two fountains on tanning ledge (rarely used)
    Pentair Whisperflo 2HP, Pentair CCP Cartridge 420 Sq. Ft., Polaris 280 with booster pump
    Pentair EasyTouch 4, RayPak LoNox 266k Natural Gas heater, Aqua Rite SWCG T Cell 9, Borates, TF-100 test kit