Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Eyeball Diverter Question

  1. Back To Top    #1
    lola23048's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    clermont, fl

    Smile Eyeball Diverter Question

    Hi guys just bought a house with a pool and noticed that two of the jets on the pool wall are missing the little piece inside to direct the water flow. Is it possible to just replace that piece or do I have to buy and install a new jet? I have no idea what kind of jets they are, we didn't get any information on anything in the house.
    Lake County, FL
    15,000 In-Ground built around 2001, Gunite, Cartridge, 1HP Jacuzzi Magnum Force pump, spa and water features, Kreepy Krauly Classic.

  2. Back To Top    #2
    JasonLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Silver Spring, MD

    Re: Eyeball Diverter Question

    You probably need to replace the whole return fitting. They are in-expensive and fairly simple to install, so it shouldn't be a big deal. If you remove whatever parts of the old fitting are left, you most likely have a pipe in the wall that is threaded on the inside. There is another style, much less common, where the fitting is friction fit into a pipe without threads. You will want to figure out/confirm which style you have before ordering replacements.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts