Pool Dimensions

I am trying to plan the installation of my new 12 x 24 Intex pool.
I would like to have it as close to my existing deck as possible so it gives the appearance of an in-ground pool from the deck/house. If someone already has this pool set up it would be a great help if they could answer my questions below, it may involve a little measuring but I would be really grateful.

With reference to the diagram below, could someone answer the following for the 12 x 24 pool?

1) Do dimensions A & B give the maximum width & length of the pool wall including ballooning (12 x 24)?
2) Do dimensions E & F give the size of the frame? which is in fact less that the stated size of the pool(10'8" x 22'10)?
3) What are the dimensions for the spacing of the support bars along the length of the pool?

Thanks
Simon

intexdiawchart.jpg

Thanks for you reply GC.
With Q3 what I was after was the width of each of the u-shape support hoops and the spacing between them long the length of the pool so I can get an idea as to whether they fit between the existing deck supports. something like...
18" from corner of pool to first leg of first support, then 18" to second leg of first support, then 2' from to first leg of second support and so on.
My pool hasn't arrive yet so I am trying to get as much preparation done as possible beforehand.

Thanks
Simon

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.