Pentair E23 wall adapter - Good for "Letro Legend"?

Aug 18, 2012
Sacramento CA
Bought a second-hand Letro Legend - and am amazed by the number of was adapters Pentair makes for quick-disconnect fittings.
Forgot to ask for this, and the Hubby is undergoing surgery tomorrow (may explain the cheap sale).
Digging around, I found the following:
Pentair part E23 (white)
Pentair part ll23 (gray)

Pool is finished in what is left of white, so I ordered an E23 - will it work with the Letro Legend (recent model, dark over white, with a black stripe around the perimeter of the wheels.

Is the really any functional difference?

This is one time I'd pay Leslie prices, just to verify fit - but they don't show it in their catalog, and I know of no other "pool store" in the area.

Yes, I have a 1 1/2" NPT fitting on the booster line, about 1' below waterline, mid-pool.

Did I just save myself a bunch, or waste more money on this pit?

(yes, this time, I DID do a search, but found nothing specifically related to this model and fitting).

I can't answer as I am not sure but maybe someone can.

:bump:

Well, it rolled in today - the answer is "Yes"

Other things learned in (105 degree weather):
1. They work much better with the booster pump running
2. Flipping both booster pump switches to "on" will not cause the pump to run if it's timer is "off".
3. The tail can get sucked into the drain, making for a very ineffective cleaner.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.