Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Phoenix AZ East valley pool supplies help needed

1. Back To Top    #1

Phoenix AZ East valley pool supplies help needed

Hi guys,
    Moved to a house with pool and was using the chlorine tabs. Saw the BBB method and wanted to know if any members here from the Phoenix AZ east valley have a recommended pool supply store that they found good quality and good price?
    Thanks a lot.
    New pool owner
    25k gal., plaster, Hayward DE6020 filter

2. Back To Top    #2

Gilbert, Az

Re: Phoenix AZ East valley pool supplies help needed

Im in gilbert... I use NPS for liquid chlorine... reg. price 6.98 for 2 gallons of 10%... usually running a special for 4.95 or so... same price for 2 gallons of 20% acid
    12k - free form - plaster- Nautilus fns48 DE filter- centurion 1hp (so quiet)- In floor cleaning system with Jandy Caretaker - TF-50 and 5 in 1 test kit, Phoenix, Az

3. Back To Top    #3

Chapin, SC

First things first-- the best pool store for almost all your chemicals is your local walmart! There you can get 8.25% bleach for chlorine additions-stay away from tabs. 20 mule team borax to increase ph and baking soda to increase TA. You can get muriatic acid at home Depot to lower pH/TA. Most importantly, take control of your pool by getting one of the recommended test kits (tf-100 or Taylor K-2006) either can be found at Trying to rely on pool store tests or any test strips is inadequate.
    Pool size: 24000gal inground Vinyl-Taylor k-2006 and k-1766 test kits and-speed stir
    Intermatic P1353ME digital timer w/freeze sensor
    CircuPool Si-45 SWCG System
    Polaris 280 vacuum/Polaris PB4-60 boost pump
    Pentair IntelliFlo VS 3hp Pump--Pentair sand filter

4. Back To Top    #4

chandler az

I agree with NPS in Gilbert
    I am in east Chandler

5. Back To Top    #5

Mesa, Arizona

All the AM Corson pool supply stores have Liquid Chlorine and Muriatic acid from You put a 6 dollar deposit down and the chlorine (4 gallons@ 12.5%) is around 15 bucks and the Muriatic acid is around 19 bucks for 4 gallons @ 31.5%. A whole bunch of stores here in the valley.
    IG Pebbletec Blue Tahoe; Paddock Pool PCC 2000 pop-up; 22,275 gal 32' x 16' Diving with Auto-Fill
    Pentair 420 Cartridge filter; 3 hp VS Whisperflo Main Drain, 1 1/2 hp Whisperflo Running Pop-Ups; Jandy AquaPure 1400
    1 1/2 Whisperflo dedicated to Rock Waterfall; TF-100; Taylor K-1766; Pool Built in 1997