Pool cleaner for AG pool

Mar 26, 2014
Central Flordia
Hi guys,

New pool owner... getting fed up with manually vacuuming... I'm using the standard triangle shape head on a pole... can't be more than 10"-12" wide.

I'd like to invest in a cleaner. Not sure what my budget is, would like it under $400 but could invest up to $1000 or so if it's truly worth it. My want is to set it and forget it for the most part. I have two through wall skimmers with hose hookups (with the Doughboy adapters.) If I use a system that hooks up to one of the suction lines, should I invest and have a third suction line installed so that both my skimmers can be used? If I have to use one of the existing skimmer suction lines, that skimmer won't be able to be used as the plate would be installed 24/7.

We have a lot of trees around. Lots of pine trees and oaks.

Thanks!

Hi Brandon. :wave:

I believe Pool Rover and Pool Rover Jr just plug into an outlet and you put it in the pool. I've been looking at Jr and would love to get him myself but I'm not dumping $400 on a vac right now since we got our deck. Check them out on :google:

I run a Diver Dave with a Hayward Leaf Strainer on the vacuum side of my pool. It works great. You have to have enough pump for it though. Good Luck with your decision.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.