Green murky and Cloudy water

May 23, 2014
Dallas
In short my water is still cloudy and greenish in color, I did triple shock it and brushes the wall and floor of the pool. had extra tablets in the skimmers and the filter system running over night. I am attaching the pictures? what should i do now .... confused and need help ...

Attachments

• 20140727_133047.jpg
    20140727_133047.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 23
Welcome to TFP.

The first thing you should do is order a proper test kit if you don't already have one. If you have one, the go ahead and post your test results.

The next thing you need to do while waiting for a good test kit to arrive is read up in pool school (link button in the top right of every page). Start with ABC's of pool water chemistry. http://www.troublefreepool.com/content/123-abc-of-pool-water-chemistry

Then you want to read the article on how to SLAM your pool. This is a process not a one time administration of a chemical or "shock"

With proper test results....folks here can answer your questions and help you get it sparkling.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.