Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Old style frisbee drain top

  1. Back To Top    #1

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Mesa, Arizona

    Old style frisbee drain top

    Yes, I have the old style solid 8" Frisbee style main drain top that has become dislodged. The plastic ring that it attaches to has lost its screw tabs and I was wondering how to fix this? I figure I will more than likely have to buy the new style of drain top but this is not a job that I can do by myself. I have no scuba gear and draining the pool is out of the question. I can buy the new style top for $40.00 or so but what am I looking at for a company to come out and repair this for me? Any ideas?
    IG Pebbletec Blue Tahoe; Paddock Pool PCC 2000 pop-up; 22,275 gal 32' x 16' Diving with Auto-Fill
    Pentair 420 Cartridge filter; 3 hp VS Whisperflo Main Drain, 1 1/2 hp Whisperflo Running Pop-Ups; Jandy AquaPure 1400
    1 1/2 Whisperflo dedicated to Rock Waterfall; TF-100; Taylor K-1766; Pool Built in 1997

  2. Back To Top    #2
    Casey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    SW PA

    Re: Old style frisbee drain top


    We can not suggest a company to you to do this. You will have to look in your yellow pages or google to find a reputable company that will perform this service. Good luck and let us know what you find.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

    24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts