skinny dipping?

We don't skinny dip yet, but have been enjoying a different form of entertainment. We marinate carbon based life forms in a water, chlorine, baking soda and borax mixture by repeatedly dipping and flopping around until evenly coated. After thoroughly coated and wrinkled, we surface to

emit a large heat and carbon dioxide outer coating to the delight of miniature airborne proboscis armed insects. These moving meals are used to hone the detection and maneuvering skills of the little warriors. Family fun.

Ooooo~ I love skinny dippin! It's too bad the hubby won't go in with me. :(

I snuck out and had the pool all to myself... until DH let the dog out because she woke him up! Then, I was skinny dippen with her! :lol:

ivyleager said:
We have a very private location and tall privacy fence out here in the boonies. However, one hot humid Carolina morning after mowing the small patch of grass around our pool, I stripped and jumped in. Purely for hygenic and recuperative purposes, of course. After I went into the house and put on a robe.........the door bell rang. The lawn guys were here, they had called the night before but hubby forgot to tell me. Could have been quite emBAREASSing.

emBAREASSing, huh?? :lol: Hmmm..were the lawn guys smiling? If so, maybe they showed up a little bit earlier before they rang your doorbell..... :mrgreen:

When the sun goes down the cloths come off.. we have a very private yard. But if someone was to come to the pool area i would just go on what i was doing... I am not sure what the law is about going naked in your own back yard but i guess I am breaking the law...of course the wife does not do this!!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
nice yardsite flotsam!

Just stepped in from my morning dip...perfect time here...everyone sleeping, the peace and tranquility of the early morning...perfect opportunity and soooo relaxing. Anyone else dip or dunk lately? :mrgreen:

6 foot privacy fence, neighbors at work, it happened again last night. It's rare it happens during the daytime though, but it has happened under the right circumstances. The daytime privacy in our yard isn't the best but there are some strategically placed trees around the perimeter which help a lot.

My wife will have no part of it but that doesn't stop me. My son (8) had issues in the changing area at camp last year so I let him try it- it helped him this year. He didn't take 45 minutes to come out with dry clothes over a wet bathing suit this time.

I'd say that when Mrs.Kid & the girls are out there's a good chance I/we're in the pool, but not necessarily wearing suits! My son is usually the one to suggest it, he seems to love it!

Sometimes its a matter of convienence. If I am not in my suit but want to take a dip for a few minutes its easier to "skinny." Yesterday I had been working in the yard all day and by 3 it was 109! I rinsed off with the hose and figured since no one was home that I didn't really have a reason for going in and getting my suit but i didn't want my nasty shorts in the pool! I always worry about someone coming over and coming outside. May be awkward? but its my Dang yard and my Dang pool!

ROFL! Dose the pool with some of this for him (make sure it's 12% concentration. If it's 6%, you'll need to use twice as much):
mind_bleach.gif

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.