Is Intex 2500 pump filter powerful enough for Aquabug?

norwei

May 22, 2014
Brentwood, CA
Hi everyone, I am planning on buying an Aquabug because I am getting tired of manual vacuuming using the Intex Deluxe Pool maintenance package. But before I do that, I would like some insights or opinions if my 2500 gallon/hr Intex pump filter will be powerful enough to run the Aquabug.

Thanks for your insights and opinions.

:bump: So someone else can answer as I have no idea if it's powerful enough. :goodjob:

Is the 2500 the pump they sell with the sand filter? or is it the cartridge filter pump?

The Sand Filter "might" run it, No way the cartridge filter would. I have a diver dave but my pump is way upgraded from the Intex I used to have.

Thanks jsf0656. I saw that too last night and I asked my neighbors if anyone of them has the Aquabug. One of them has the Wanda Whale and she let me try it this morning. So I did and it worked!!! I am now looking for an Aquabug in eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.