Brushes and pole skimmer head

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I'm gearing up to take over the maintenance of my pool this month, and I'm looking at brushes. Having read the reviews and posts above for the Wall Whale, Wall Whale XL, and SweepEase, does anyone have any further reasoning for one over the other? I'm leaning towards the SweepEase as it seems to be well built and possibly easier to push along the bottom.

First time post, so please have mercy. I'm happy to start a new thread if appropriate.

Following up on my previous post, I'm happy to report that I purchased a SweepEase brush and am delighted with it. It's a bit smaller than I expected, but the force delivered while brushing is great. I'm actually thankful for the size given the ease at which I can clean the steps in my pool and the benches in the spa. Very nimble indeed!

These pool brushes have brushes that will always become brittle and end up on the pool surface. Its the combination of chlorine and UV that breaks them down. The same happens for vacuum heads. Some stores will actually sell replacement brushes for vacuum heads that cost $1.99. No need to throw out the actual vacuum head.

Me, I buy the cheapest brush I can an toss at end of season.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.