Landscaping Gurus Among Us?

Jul 31, 2008
We have an Intex 13x36'' AG metal-frame pool....I thought it would be a good introductory pool to teach us pool maintenance, teach the kids how to handle the water, etc...before deciding on a more permanent pool situation.

Set-up went well, we love the pool, maintenance has been a breeze thus far...but I'm really annoyed & bothered by the "ugly" factor...the splash out that occasionally happens is leaving our rather sparse yard a muddy, wet mess....so the obvious answer would be landscaping; however, I'm concerned that gravel or mulch will come into contact with the pool and cause leaks/holes, etc...

Has anyone done any type of landscaping around this kind of pool? Sand is not an option due to the legs.

Thanks!

Kim

You could put some sort of barrier between the side of the pool and the rock to protect the pool, something like this...
038398087488.jpg

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=27876-304-87480A

FWIW, we just have grass right up to the edge of the pool. It isn't the greatest looking, but the pool gets taken down every year, so it's never in the exact same spot.

HTH,
Adam

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.