Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: dolphin pool cleaner

1. Back To Top    #1

st james

dolphin pool cleaner

I have Dolphin diagnostic dx advantage robot (circa 2003 or mso) which was repaired by replacing the cord and the unit worked fine for about a month. Now the unit bef gins it's cycle and goes for a short while and then stops . I take it out of the water and restart it and the same thing happens. the pool repair guy who replaced the cord (no warranty) said it was the motor, but the motor runs and climbs, it just stops quickly on it's own . I feel it is a sensor of sorts that is causing the problem. Any ideas ? I am not a handy sort of guy.

2. Back To Top    #2

San Rafael, CA USA

Re: dolphin pool cleaner

Welcome to TFP!

I'm sorry no one responded to your question. I don't think this forum deals very much with do-it-yourself repairs of robot cleaners.
    16,000 gallon outdoor in-ground 16'x32' plaster pool; Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; Pentair IntelliTouch i9+3s control system; Jandy CL-340 square foot cartridge filter
    12 Fafco solar panels; Purex Triton PowerMax 250 natural gas heater (200,000 BTU/hr output); automatic electric pool safety cover; 4-wheel pressure-side "The Pool Cleaner"