I am in the pool purchasing process and want to make sure I do things right from the start. Right now I have secured financing and I know who will install. We will be buying an Alaglas pool from the dealer in Charlotte NC. The dealer will be here to look at our yard tomorrow evening and discuss what we want. Can you guys give me some advice on these topics as well as any other input you may have?
- Opinion of Alaglas?
- opinion of Alaglas dealer in Charlotte (if known)
- Can I negotiate?
- If I can negotiate how would you advise me to get the conversation started?
- Recommendation on pumps? (we will be going with saltwater)
- What to beware of?
- What to be aware of?
- What else do I need to consider?
- Add ons such as rock falls, motorized skimmers, heaters?