Nature2 Convert

Jul 19, 2014
Hudson Ohio
OK So I was a little late finding this site else i would not have included the nature 2 system in my pool package. I am thoroughly terrified to even use the mineral cartridge now. I am anxiously waiting for my tf100 test kit so I can see what the water parameters actually are and then start the TFP method. I am still running on the start up chems that came with the pool less the mineral cartridge.

Good choice ... both on the kit and ditching the nature 2. :goodjob:

The funny thing is that I cannot really find any information on the Zodiac Nature2 Vision Pro unit. It is not on the Zodiac site at all. And the only place that comes up when I google it is The Great Escape where we purchased the pool. Is there a lot of custom white label branding in the pool industry?

Mr. Ramsey, not too long ago I was in similar shoes with the Simple Blue hybrid salt system. It ran for almost a week during which time I found TFP. I turned that off and have never looked back. My water is amazing and pool care is simple as can be. I don't think you'll be disappointed with the switch!

:flower: Welcome!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.