Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Nature2 Convert

1. Back To Top    #1

Nature2 Convert

OK So I was a little late finding this site else i would not have included the nature 2 system in my pool package. I am thoroughly terrified to even use the mineral cartridge now. I am anxiously waiting for my tf100 test kit so I can see what the water parameters actually are and then start the TFP method. I am still running on the start up chems that came with the pool less the mineral cartridge.
    24'x54" AGP 13,500g AquaLeader Sentinelle | Hayward Voyager CC150 sqft cartridge filter | Hayward 2hp 2spd pump | Hayward Aquaray Cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Nature2 Convert

Good choice ... both on the kit and ditching the nature 2.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by jblizzle View Post
    Good choice ... both on the kit and ditching the nature 2.
    The funny thing is that I cannot really find any information on the Zodiac Nature2 Vision Pro unit. It is not on the Zodiac site at all. And the only place that comes up when I google it is The Great Escape where we purchased the pool. Is there a lot of custom white label branding in the pool industry?
    24'x54" AGP 13,500g AquaLeader Sentinelle | Hayward Voyager CC150 sqft cartridge filter | Hayward 2hp 2spd pump | Hayward Aquaray Cleaner

4. Back To Top    #4

Mr. Ramsey, not too long ago I was in similar shoes with the Simple Blue hybrid salt system. It ran for almost a week during which time I found TFP. I turned that off and have never looked back. My water is amazing and pool care is simple as can be. I don't think you'll be disappointed with the switch!

Welcome!
    27' AG 18K Gallons ~ Cartridge Filter ~ Pentair 1.5 HP Pump

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by mrramsey View Post
    Is there a lot of custom white label branding in the pool industry?
    OHHHHH yeah. You will really see it in robotic pool cleaners - just try and figure out which Dolphin model is what when they're custom branded for Doheny, Leslies, etc.
    15,000 gallon 16x30 IG w/vinyl liner built in 2006, Hayward cartridge filter, Hayward 1HP Single Speed pump, Taylor K2006.