Just wanted to share some feedback on this unit that I purchased about a month ago.
I bought this to use on my 18’ x 48” Intex Ultra Frame with the 1500gph pump/filter.
• Came with the hose(s) and a pole
• Came with the adapters that fit right up with the factory Intex inlet
• Got it for $50 shipped to my door
• So I knew I was going to be cutting it close with the stock Intex 1500gph pump since they said a minimum of 1000gph. I would say you need every bit of 1500gph.
• Pole is very flimsy
• It is extremely difficult to get the base off the unit so that you can remove the basket from it. I’ve broke 3 of the 6 little fins on the bottom already in the 3 times I’ve used it. It seems as though the debris you suck up gets into the threads and prevents it from opening easily. Even when clean it doesn’t open/close the best.
• The basket filter only catches large debris not the fine stuff
Overall I am not happy with it at all and would return it in a heartbeat if I could.
Any questions I would be happy to help.