Q360 in floor cleanign system

Jul 22, 2014
chandler, AZ
Hi,
we are in the process of building swimming pool and considering Presedential pools. They are offering Q 360 In floor cleaning system from Blue Square mfg. But when I search in internet i am seeing mixed reviews about that system. Does any one have Q360 in floor cleaning system and if so how is your experience with it?
Thanks,

I have this system in my pool now for about 3 months with no problems. This is the third pool I have had built and the first with the in-floor Q-360 system. My personal preference in not to see any cleaning unit in my pool as I had in the past as they were a pain, would get hung up on the steps and other places in my other pools.
One point is that the pool builder needs to submit your pool plans to the in floor people and the floor system manufacturer will tell them where to put the heads and what type of head to install. I have a huge mosaic on the floor of the pool and the last thing I want to see is a cleaner. Check out my build.
Just my .02 cents

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.