1) The size of your pool in gallons 4440.
2) The type filter you have is an Intex 2500 gph and it has a re-useable fabric filter
3) If your pool is an AG (above ground)
4) Intex 15 by 48 metal frame.
5) If you know, tell us the size pump 2500gph and the size (flow rate) of your filter.
I need a trained bird too. As long as it doesn't do #2 in the pool.
Joel - TFP Moderator - Minnesota - **Become a TFP Supporter!** Helpful Links: ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry - SLAM Procedure - Chlorine/CYA Chart
40x20 Pool: 32K Gallons * Vinyl * Bleach Chlorination * Hayward S270T Sand Filter * Pentair SuperFlo 1 HP * Teledyne/Laars Heater * AquaVac Tigershark * TF-100 w/ SpeedStir
Isolated Spa - 345 Gallons
I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!
24' Sharkline Venture De Filter
Cute..... What can I say but cute.... however you will have #2 in the pool and need to vacuum out the organics to keep your FC active!! but God I love nature. Be Blessed!
7200 Gal Above Ground, 1.5HP Dynamo Pump, 250# Pentair Sand filter with ZeoLite. Diver Dave Cleaner. TFP test kit w/SpeedStir, 3 Grandaughters swimming every week.